The Billing Policies at NMS Labs are as follows:
- Established accounts are billed monthly by an itemized statement, which includes date of service, patient name, test name, test code, and test charge. (Pre-payment is required if you have not established an account with NMS Labs.)
- Terms for established clients are net 30 days.
- Past-due account balances may accrue interest charges at 1.5% per month.
- If payment will be the responsibility of the patient or other party, prepayment is required and should accompany the analysis requisition and specimen in the form of a money order, cashier’s check or credit card. A receipt will be provided upon request.
- Government agencies must submit an official, pre-numbered purchase order.
- NMS Labs does not provide Medicaid, Medicare, or any other third-party billing services.
- Fees are subject to change.
- Please include your client account number and invoice numbers on all payments and correspondence. Checks should be made out to: “NMS Labs”
- Payment by credit card is available. NMS does not accept personal credit cards. Required information for credit card payment includes: account number and invoice number, name of cardholder, card number, expiration date and amount to be charged. Credit Card Authorization form is available in the Sample Submission section of this website. You can also request a form directly from our Billing Department at 1-800-522-6671.
- NMS Labs accepts payment by wire transfer. To use this option, contact the Billing Department at 1-800-522-6671.
Remit to address:
P.O. Box 820090
Philadelphia, PA 19182-0090