Last updated October 10, 2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Information You Disclose to Us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering with the Services, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Services, or otherwise contacting us. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect via the Services can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, business affiliation and job title, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Client Portal Access Credentials. We retain user names, passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and access to our Client Portal by authorized users.
Information Automatically Collected
In Short: Some personal information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS " below).
- To request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure and prevent harm (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce and manage contracts and policies. We may use your information to enforce the terms and conditions of our contracts and business policies and to manage our contractual relations.
- To comply with laws and respond to legal requests. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information.
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. Unless described in this Policy or otherwise communicated to you, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional or other commercial purposes.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: data hosting services, data analysis, email delivery, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
In Short: Yes, we use Google Maps for the purpose of providing directions to our facilities.
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service.
We retain personal information for as long as we reasonably require it for contractual, legal, or other business purposes. When we no longer have a legitimate interest in keeping your personal information, we will securely delete or destroy it. In determining data retention periods, NMS Labs takes into consideration applicable laws, contractual obligations, and what we reasonably believe are an individual’s expectations and requirements in light of the circumstances in which the information was collected. For example, if you are the employee of a client, we will retain your contact and preferences information for the duration of the client relationship and for an additional period to assist with for post-contract information requests and marketing purposes and until you direct us to cease marketing activities or no longer show interest in our products or services. If you submit an information request, we will retain your contact and preferences information and consider our relationship to remain active for marketing purposes after fulfilling your request and until you direct us to cease marketing activities or no longer show interest in our products or services.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
In Short: We do not knowingly collect personal information from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
For EEA Residents. If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here:
Restricting cookies and similar technologies. Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services. To opt-out of interest-based advertising visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ .
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
- Note your preferences when you register an account with the site.
- Access your account settings and update preferences.
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances.
National Medical Services, Inc.
200 Welsh Rd
Horsham, PA 19044 United States
We will respond to your request promptly and in accordance with applicable law