NMS Labs has developed a series of laboratory tests in blood, urine and other biological specimens (such as tissue) to help determine the effects of environmental exposure on human health and to provide insights on levels of these chemicals and information about their potential toxicity. Many of these tests are available at only a few other commercial laboratories, or exclusively at NMS Labs.
NMS Labs also offers a wide range of tests for chemicals listed on the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
You may also be interested in:
- Oil spill-related environmental exposures
- Tests specific to occupational monitoring
- Metals testing (including Chromium and Cobalt)
- Pesticides, Herbicides
- Carbon Monoxide
- Petroleum Distillates
- Aromatic Solvents
- Glycols Panel
- Tests for volatiles
- Anticoagulant Rodenticides
- Bisphenol - A (BPA) and Phthalate Metabolites
Programs specific to Occupational Medicine Clinics.
Customized test development is available. Contact us to discuss your specific testing needs.